Now that you know the many negative ramifications that pH imbalances and inflammation can have on the body, I’m sure you’re exited to learn how to keep pH levels in check.
Here are certain prerequisites that work in unity to balance pH levels:
- Implement daily detoxification practices, as well as a few more formal deep cleanses throughout the year (Detox / Cleanse)
- Keep the body well-nourished (ph balanced diet), hydrated (hydration), adequately supplemented (supplementation), and well rested (sleep)
- Perform activities that engage your physical body (exercise, rebounding)
- Develop your body-mind-soul connection (yoga, meditation, mindfulness, visualization, affirmations, deep breathing, body scanning, and progressive muscle relaxation)
- Employ healing practices for detox maintenance (hydrotherapy, massage, sauna, acupuncture, dry skin brushing, and aromatherapy)
- Managing stress properly (stress management).